- All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish.
- A 4.0 Peak HP twin fan motor, 2 speed, mini canister with HEPA Filter.
- The Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac’s suction is far superior to most ordinary vacuum cleaners and its reversible, 200 mph air blower sweeps up garages, workshops, walkways, and inflates inflatables too.
- When it comes to results even much more expensive upright models can take a back seat to Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac.
- The combination rug and floor tool, goes from carpet to bare floors with a touch of a switch, to clean everything from carpets and floors to walls and ceilings.
- This all steel heavy duty Vac weighs a surprising 9 lbs so its light enough to be carried over the shoulder or it can be rolled along on its smooth gliding wheels and swivel caster.
- Long Life! Possibly the last home cleaning system you will ever have to purchase.
- Best of all it's MADE IN THE USA!
Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac OV4SNBF
|Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac||OV4SNBF|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel; Satin Nickel / Black Finish|
|Motor:||4.0 HP Twin Power Motor|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||Exclusive CFM Power|
|Dimensions/Weight:||17"x7"x7" / 9 lbs|
|Accessories:||2 - 20" Extension Wands, 6.5' Flexible Hose, Swivel Carpet/Floor Tool, Pik-All Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush, Inflator Adaptor, Powerizer, Shoulder Strap & 3 Disposable Bags|
Download Product Images/Literature
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***