Vacuuming your car is a breeze with Vac N Blo®.
- On road or off, Vac N Blo® offers the versatility you need.
- This twin fan 4 peak horsepower vacuum is the most powerful car vacuum ever tested.
- It has an amazing 95" of water lift (the standard measure for a vacuums efficiency).
- Compact, powerful, portable, it’s heavy-duty, lightweight, all-steel body is only 17" long and 7" in diameter which makes it easy to handle.
- Use it off road, too, as a vacuum for cleaning around the house or yard, or as a blower to inflate rafts, air mattresses or blow away leaves.
- The Vac N Blo comes fully equipped with a wide range of attachments, so whether the job calls for power or precision, you'll have the right tool at hand.
- A 6’ flexible hose plus two 20" extensions reach even the furthest corners.
- Other attachments include: an upholstery tool, dust brush, crevice tool, blower nozzle, air mattress inflator, shoulder strap plus 4 "detailing" attachments to get into tiny spaces. The Jumbo Vac N Blo® makes vacuuming a breeze.
- It’s great for cars, trucks, SUVs or to clean your garage.
- The features include: 4.0 peak HP motor producing 95 inches of water lift and almost 5 times the bag capacity of the standard Vac N Blo®.
- The convenient wall mount provides you with a central vacuum cleaner for your garage, and 24 feet of hose gives you access to every nook and cranny in your car without ever moving the vacuum cleaner.
- It features All Steel Construction and made in the USA!
- The Turbo Hand Tool is an excellent option for either the Jumbo or Regular Vac N Blo®.
- The tremendous suction produced by the Vac N Blo® turns a turbine within the THT-1 which in turn rotates a bristle brush at warp speed.
- The result from these machines is a more efficient way of getting dust, dirt and debris from carpeting and floor mats.